Custom-made Slotted Channel - Hidden for threshold drainage
Designed to help protect a building threshold from ingress / ponding of rainwater landing on an external door, the specially formed channel is installed, generally 10mm away from the door cill, this gap being the path for rainwater to flow into the hidden channel below.
The channel also has facility to receive run-off from a sub-cill and / or from the damp proof course / membrane that must be dressed into the channel
The channel also has facility to receive run-off from a sub-cill and / or from the damp proof course / membrane that must be dressed into the channel.
- TDN and TDR channels have CE mark conformity
- Easily cleaned by directing a jet of water along the channel towards the outlet
- Stainless Steel grade 304 min 2mm thickness
- Grade 316 stainless steel available on request
- Outlet - 2" BSP with T1702 ABS adaptor to 50mm plastic pipe supplied as standard. Larger outlets may be specified.
- Recessed access cover - 76mm square with lifting bosses over outlet
Channel is also available with a dropped sump welded to the channel base to help improve drainage and to allow an optional large stainless steel filter bucket and / or removable trap.