Architecturally striking aluminium column casings, designed to meet any profile and size requirements. Suitable for both external and internal applications, easy to install with minimal visual fixings.
Skyline Column Casings can be purpose designed to maintain the visual integrity of Skyline Architectural Aluminium applied to the building envelope. Secret-fix aluminium column casings can be fabricated to complement any Skyline Architectural Aluminium scheme to create visual continuity with the installation as a whole.
- Square, Circular & Semi-Circular options available.
- Bespoke shapes & sizes also available on request
- Elegantly concealing unsightly structural elements and services
- Suitable for exterior or interior applications
- Ideal for any structure
- 3000mm height
- One colour or dual colour options
Alumasc’s Skyline and Rainwater products are available in plain mill finish or polyester powder coated.
The standard aluminium RAL colour range includes 29 colours to choose from. The standard range of colours are produced with a 30% gloss unless otherwise stated.
We have our own BBA approved state of the art in house powder coating plant, so we can offer any additional BS or RAL colour.
Features & Performance
- Attractive clean lines with no visible fixings
- Lightweight durable and non-corrodible
- Coefficient of thermal expansion is 23 x 10-6mm/m/oC
- Life expectancy of aluminium: 40 years (rural/suburban areas); up to 25 years (industrial/marine areas)
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- EN 13501-1:2018 - A2 – s1, d0
- BS476-7:1997 - Surface spread of Flame = Class 1
- BS476-6:1989+A1:2009 - Fire Propagation Index,1 = 1.7