Custom-made Slotted channel - Hidden
Suited for draining large areas of screed, resin and other floor finishes, as well as block paving, hidden channel can be designed to accommodate a range of paving thicknesses and flow rate requirements. Available is a range of profiles, generally with in-built falls towards the outlet.
With non-removable toe bar. 6mm slot width suitable for use in barefoot areas.
Designed for use against a wall
Designed for use against a wall. With non-removable toe bar. 6mm slot width suitable for use in barefoot areas.
- BS EN 1433 compliant
- Easily cleaned by directing a jet of water along the channel towards the outlet
- Load Class A15 & B125 depending on the channel depth
- Stainless Steel grade 304 min 1.5mm thickness
- Channels are available with level invert or in-built fall to outlet from a minimum of 40mm deep
- The base of the channel is flat for depths upto 110mm, deeper versions have a 'V' shaped base.
- Slot width 5mm to 18mm, or 2 x 6mm with toe bar
- Can be combined with Wade gullies, recessed access covers and channel gratings
HC Channel with integral stainless steel gully. (recessed cover shown below but can also be supplied with a grating if required.