Authentic sand castings combine traditional manufacture with modern quality control and standards to create a high quality range of traditional cast iron gutters. Apex Heritage cast iron guttering has simple or spigot, wet sealed and bolted joints and are available factory primed or pre painted.
- Suited to traditional craft based contracts
- Closely replicates historic styles
- For both flush and projecting eaves applications
Apex Heritage Half Round
100mm (4") HG40
113mm (4.5") HG45
125mm (5") HG50
150mm (6") HG60
Apex Heritage Beaded Half Round
113mm (4.5") BG45
125mm (5") BG50
Apex Heritage Victorian Ogee
113mm (4.5") OG45
125mm (5") OG50
Apex Heritage Moulded
100 x 75mm (4 x 3") MG43
125 x 100mm (5 x 4") MG54
150 x 100mm (6 x 4") MG64
Apex Heritage Circular
63mm (2.5") P25
75mm (3") P30
100mm (4") P40
Apex Heritage Square
75 x 75mm (3 x 3") P33
100 x 100mm (4 x 4") P44
Apex Heritage Rectangular
100 x 75mm (4 x 3") P43
125 x 100mm (5 x 4") P54
150 x 100mm (6 x 4") P64
- Complies with BS 460:2002 Cast Iron Rainwater Goods
- 4 profiles available in a choice of sizes
- Pre-finished cast iron style guttering can cut costs by 30% and installation time by 60%
- Extremely strong, durable and vandal resistant
- Dimensionally accurate and stable
- Life expectancy in excess of 40 years
- Cast iron is 100% recyclable
A made to order range in cast iron, specifically designed to yield all of the benefits associated with the standard Apex range, yet satisfying all the stylistic options for new building along with addressing the challenges of exact replacement for refurbishment and restoration.
- Alumasc’s history of designing and supplying engineered rainwater systems is a sign of its ability to develop patterns for the sand casting of products that are tailored to individual buildings’ specific needs.
- Whether the aim is to match an existing profile or simply to differentiate a building’s appearance, Alumasc can offer bespoke gutter profiles to suit.
- Where gutters are required to follow a particular roof radius, patterns can be engineered from dimensions or existing gutter installations to yield a gutter that can be installed to suit the roof parameters.
- Whether you are looking for a rise and fall style bracket or a decorative fascia bracket, Alumasc is able to manufacture non-standard brackets from cast iron or galvanised steel.
- Ornate holderbats and earbelts can be detailed to provide a unique, distinguished appearance to a rainwater stack.
- Whether the project requires a corner hopper, an ornate hopper or simply an enriched finish, Alumasc’s Apex made to order range can fulfil your requirements.
- Wet sealed and bolted joints - a simple, well proven method
- Extensive range of fixing options to suit alternative eaves designs
- Special Hydrostrip jointing system for half round gutters
- Minimal maintenance requirements
Download the Apex Cast Iron installation guide here.