A comprehensive range of single and double flap non-return values that prevent the back flow of rainwater or waste drainage. Harmer backflow valves are available in single flap options for incorporation in drainage systems from 50mm to 200mm diameter and in double flap options from 110mm to 200mm diameter.
- Harmer Backflow valves are equipped with automatic closing system that starts to operate when flood-water appears and are equipped with an emergency manually-operated closing system
- Harmer Backflow valves effectively protect a building from unpleasant odours getting inside a building when drain and sewerage systems are not used for longer periods
- Harmer Backflow valves reduce the risk of rodents getting inside a building through drain and sewerage systems
- Installation of the single flap backflow valve protects the properties up stream of the valve from storm water caused by blockage or flooding of the main storm water drainage system. The internal flap also stop rodents from entering the pipes and is made of stainless steel to avoid potential for rodent ‘gnawing’.
- Installation of the double flap backflow valve gives double protection to properties up stream of the valve from storm water caused by blockage or flooding of the main storm water drainage system. The double internal flaps stop rodents from entering the pipes and is made of stainless steel to avoid potential for rodent ‘gnawing and in addition gives security in case the upstream flap is kept partially open by waste at the time of flooding.
- Harmer Backflow valves are made from impervious ABS giving excellent impact resistance and good resistance to acids and bases
- Harmer Backflow valves incorporate a stainless steel cover to internal flaps which avoid potential for any ‘gnawing’ damage from rodents
- Cover incorporates stainless steel fixings for life long performance