The high performance stainless steel linear floor drainage range, featuring standard and slot channel options with a choice of grate finishes to suit all applications.
- Standard channels are designed to drain high volumes of water and waste
- Slot channels are designed to drain water and limited amounts of waste
- Both types can be used in conjunction with all types of standard and compact outlets with bespoke designs to suit any project design
- Both channels are suitable for industrial applications such as Chemical & Pharmaceutical and Food / Drink processing.
- Grate options available for load classes ratings to BS EN 1433 – A15 (15 kN), B125 (125 kN) & C250 (250 kN)
- Fully tested and classified to BS EN 1433 - Drainage Channels for Vehicular & Pedestrian Areas
- Section lengths up to 4m but bespoke sizes can be fabricated depending on transportation method.
- Standard slope is 0.5%
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Available in 304 or 316 grade stainless steel
- All stainless steel is fully pickle passivated to ensure high quality corrosion free joints
- Available in a choice of 5 grate finishes depending on design and load class requirements
- Also available in a heel safe grate option
- 5 different types of edge filling to meet any load class requirement
- Standard channels are available in widths from 150mm up to 800mm with either a V shaped or flat bottom profile
- Slot channel widths available are 48mm, 60mm & 70mm and the slot widths are 8mm, 20mm & 30mm.
Installation & Fixing
- The channels are equipped with concrete anchor tabs and levelling feet
- Channel lengths exceeding 4 metres are connected with flanges
- Spacer bars to be used in the channel to keep the integrity of the channel through the concrete/screed installation